Can't get back up data to restore on to new G2. Help!
My wife dropped her g2 and the screen cracked. it's totally unresponsive. I managed to make a backup with the LG PC suite software though.
The replacement phone showed up in the mail a day or so ago. For some reason I can't get the backup to restore on to the new g2. the restore button is greyed out, it's not even an option for me. I am plugging the g2 to the computer with USB. Not trying to do this on wifi. Not sure what steps I need to take to get the restore option to not be greyed out. My wife is going nuts not having her contacts in her phone. Any help is appreciated.
- 05-16-2014, 04:53 PM #2
Re: Can't get back up data to restore on to new G2. Help!
If her contacts were sync'd to her gmail account on her old G2, and she logged into her new G2 using the same gmail account, all her contacts should already be sync'd over to her new G2 -- no need to play with backup files at all. Same applies to calendar appointments.Klotar -- Supervising Manager,
The Department of Redundancy Department
LG Optimus G3 D-852 | Android 4.4.2 | Rogers Wireless
- By neo905 in forum HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 07-30-2014, 04:03 AM
- By Choice Rhymez in forum LG Optimus SeriesReplies: 6Last Post: 07-20-2014, 09:20 AM
- By Davemcc in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 11Last Post: 05-16-2014, 06:14 PM
- By Lumos in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 05-16-2014, 03:43 PM
- By Joshua Jakubauskas in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 05-16-2014, 03:26 PM