- 1 Posts
LG G2 Temperature doubts ...
I'm new with this phone and i have some questions about CPU, GPU and Battery temperatures.
I bought it yesterday, so i have 8 days to try it and see if everything is normal. So here i put the the temperatures in differents activities.
Idle temperature (doing absolutely nothing): CPU 98° F - Battery 74° F
Using internet (only reading stuffs, facebook and so): CPU 113° F - Battery 86° F
Playing games (Plants vs Zombies): CPU 141.8° F - Battery 95° F
I'm using Android 4.2.2 and bright is at 60%. Only when i play or watch some videos, it feels a little warm (not so hot to disturb).
Are this temperatures normal? Or i must be worried about?
I hope you can help me! Thnks!
- 05-25-2014, 01:49 PM #2
- 05-26-2014, 09:54 AM #3
Re: LG G2 Temperature doubts ...
These are the kind of values I get on my G2, on my Nexus 4 using a very conservative third-party kernel, or like normal operating temperatures for my HTC Rezound... if the outside temperature was -15°F.
You have absolutely nothing to worry about.
- By Gary Friderichsohn in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 8Last Post: 05-31-2014, 08:32 AM
- By CarrierPigeon in forum LG G3Replies: 9Last Post: 05-27-2014, 11:00 PM
- By LakeofGlass in forum LG Optimus LReplies: 1Last Post: 05-26-2014, 11:56 AM
- By blocts in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 05-25-2014, 11:16 AM
- By AlwaysSmile in forum LG G3Replies: 0Last Post: 05-25-2014, 08:45 AM