G2 calender question
I am considering the G3 when it comes out and am wondering if someone with a G2 can test something for me.
One of my complaints with HTC phones is that when an email arrives with a calendar invite you have to manually open the invite to get it into the calendar. With Motorola and Samsung phones, when the email arrives it is put in the calendar as tentative automatically.
This is an important feature/function for me.
Could someone test the behavior on a G2. Just let me know if a calendar invite sent via an email account is automatically put into the calendar.
Posted via Android Central App
- 05-29-2014, 08:58 AM #2
Re: G2 calender question
I just sent myself (from Outlook, at work) a test calendar invite and it was already in my phone by the time I opened the email.
My calendar is in gmail and sync'd to my phone. I *think* that it's gmail that puts it into my calendar and syncs to my G2 and not the act of the email itself arriving on the phone. If your calendar is not a gmail calendar, then I do not know the answer for your case.Klotar -- Supervising Manager,
The Department of Redundancy Department
LG Optimus G3 D-852 | Android 5.0.1 | Rogers Wireless
- By FreedomPop in forum FreedomPopReplies: 4Last Post: 06-08-2015, 01:03 PM
- By alil25 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 27Last Post: 06-06-2014, 06:08 AM
- By chezburito in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 15Last Post: 05-28-2014, 03:11 PM
- By 5tephen in forum T-Mobile LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 05-28-2014, 06:02 AM
- By Flyer1-Pre in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 05-27-2014, 08:32 PM