- 22 Posts
Hard reset doesn't work
I tried it many times. About 30 times to hard reset my G2 (Holding Volome down button + power and re-pressing power button when LG logo appears (volume down holding all the time during resetting)) and Factory reset dont pop up.
I use LG D802.
How to reset it?
- 06-01-2014, 03:11 PM #2
Re: Hard reset doesn't work
You can do the same through Settings.
Go into Settings/Backup & Reset.
Select Reset Phone (Make sure you have any and all important data sync'd and backed up.)Paul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
- 06-01-2014, 03:34 PM #4
- 06-02-2014, 04:13 PM #5Current Personal Phone: Google Nexus 4 on Cricket/Aio (Purity ROM with hells-Core Kernel)
Current Work Phone: LG G2 VS980 on VZW (AICP 6.0 ROM)
Current Tablet: iPad 4/Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2
Other phones "in the family": HTC One (M7), Moto G GPE, LG G2
Previous/Retired Android Devices: HTC Aria/Incredible 2/Rezound/DNA, Samsung Stratosphere, SGS2 Skyrocket, Nextbook 8P
- 08-09-2014, 12:35 AM #6
- 08-10-2014, 04:02 AM #7
- By chefmorry in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 13Last Post: 10-15-2014, 12:00 PM
- By mch277 in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 06-02-2014, 06:21 AM
- By CreecK in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 4Last Post: 06-01-2014, 04:31 PM
- By 7tomek7 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 1Last Post: 06-01-2014, 01:47 PM
- By Emma Rhys-Jones in forum HTC One MiniReplies: 2Last Post: 06-01-2014, 10:12 AM