which lg g2 variant?
feel free to direct me elsewhere if this is not the appropriate forum...will be purchasing an lg g2 in the coming weeks. currently using an at&t straight talk sim card and will continue to do so. would like to know if I should get the d802 or the at&t d800(unlocked) to work the best with straight talk or if it even matters. coming from 3 years of windows phone. currently using a Samsung ativ s running 8.1. the lg g2 seems to give me the most for my budget and I like how it feels in my hands. thanks in advance for any advice.
- 06-10-2014, 09:52 AM #2
Re: which lg g2 variant?
- By lbabus in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 10Last Post: 06-10-2014, 09:23 AM
- By ihadanny in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 06-09-2014, 01:24 PM
- By chocolatelgg2 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 06-09-2014, 12:13 PM
- By KeenAndroid3 in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-09-2014, 03:50 AM
- By jbeachy in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 3Last Post: 06-08-2014, 07:55 PM