Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default which lg g2 variant?

hi
    feel free to direct me elsewhere if this is not the appropriate forum...will be purchasing an lg g2 in the coming weeks. currently using an at&t straight talk sim card and will continue to do so. would like to know if I should get the d802 or the at&t d800(unlocked) to work the best with straight talk or if it even matters. coming from 3 years of windows phone. currently using a Samsung ativ s running 8.1. the lg g2 seems to give me the most for my budget and I like how it feels in my hands. thanks in advance for any advice.

Default Re: which lg g2 variant?

Quote Originally Posted by mary beth hale View Post
    hi
    feel free to direct me elsewhere if this is not the appropriate forum...will be purchasing an lg g2 in the coming weeks. currently using an at&t straight talk sim card and will continue to do so. would like to know if I should get the d802 or the at&t d800(unlocked) to work the best with straight talk or if it even matters. coming from 3 years of windows phone. currently using a Samsung ativ s running 8.1. the lg g2 seems to give me the most for my budget and I like how it feels in my hands. thanks in advance for any advice.
    Just a warning. I have the D800 unlocked with Straight Talk AT&T sim. The problem unless it was fixed is you cannot enter the APN type to get mms on 4.4.2. It is grayed out. I'm rooted and running Cloudy Pro II 4.4.2. When I tried to flash stock KitKat I ran into that problem so I flashed back to JB,rooted added custom recovery and all is good. If you are not the type to root,flash roms you might want to reconsider getting it. I think this phone is the best phone I've ever used
    Thanked by: