How can I install a different UI on my G2?

rong21

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
Even CM isn't truly stable. Maybe better to ask how severe the instability is.

That's why I'm not in a rush to flash a Rom. Got tired of always having to work around some glitch. Every Rom I flashed on my S3 for 2 years had some sort of issue

mumfoau

Trusted Member
Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
That's why I'm not in a rush to flash a Rom. Got tired of always having to work around some glitch. Every Rom I flashed on my S3 for 2 years had some sort of issue
Got towleroot on my phone right now but trying to weigh the benefits of rooting a device that works flawlessly just to root and flash CM which might introduce some issue that I don't currently have.

rong21

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
Got towleroot on my phone right now but trying to weigh the benefits of rooting a device that works flawlessly just to root and flash CM which might introduce some issue that I don't currently have.

I really only rooted to install xposed Framework and Gravity Box. Not all that interested in flashing any Roms. Am a little interested in the G3 rom if it's stable

mumfoau

Trusted Member
Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
I really only rooted to install xposed Framework and Gravity Box. Not all that interested in flashing any Roms. Am a little interested in the G3 rom if it's stable
After doing some reading on xposed framework I'm definitely intrigued by what could be done

Sent from my LG G2 using Tapatalk

Megaroad

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site

Same experience here on my Razr HD. I probably won't flash a rom on my G2 until it's getting kinda old and I want to try something new.

mumfoau

Trusted Member
Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
Same experience here on my Razr HD. I probably won't flash a rom on my G2 until it's getting kinda old and I want to try something new.
Shoot I don't even have custom recovery on mine! just going to run with xposed modules!

Sent from my LG G2 using Tapatalk

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Have you tried it?

Yeah, the UI is really nice and there are some extra features that were added (cam mod, Aroma installer, new boot animation, etc.) . Had some FC issues with Swiftkey and gallery app, so I went back to SOKP which is pretty stable.

Sent from my G2 running SOKP

simon_lefisch

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
If you want a pure android UI flash Mahdi ROM. Its KK based and completely stable. Been running it for a couple months now and it is my daily driver. Don't miss stock at all

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca