LG g2 got stuck in Fastboot and deleted boot.img, aboot.img, laf.img and recovery

Aidrock10

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
Help i messed up my lg g2 and now all I get is a black screen when i boot up and when I plug it in the device is recognized as a bunch of local drives that asked to be formatted but are protected it happened after installing a Omni rom for my lg g2 at&t that i got a screen saying Fastboot mode started and udc_start() so what happened is I followed some instructions to get out of Fastboot but instead accidentally deleted those img files from the device and bricked it

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Help i messed up my lg g2 and now all I get is a black screen when i boot up and when I plug it in the device is recognized as a bunch of local drives that asked to be formatted but are protected it happened after installing a Omni rom for my lg g2 at&t that i got a screen saying Fastboot mode started and udc_start() so what happened is I followed some instructions to get out of Fastboot but instead accidentally deleted those img files from the device and bricked it
If the device is bricked then there is likely nothing you can do to bring it back. Search for ways to unbrick it, if possible, and see how that goes.

I'm not aware of any, so good luck.

OhAlfie

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Reason # 101 why I will never ever try to "root" or mess with any of my phones. Stock works perfectly well for me.

Robzbos

Apr 16, 2012
Visit site
Have u found a solution for that lg g2 because I did the same thing now I'm stuck with a paperweight plz help me if u was able to find a solution

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463