Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By mumfoau
  • 1 Post By the tall guy
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

When I was looking to make the switch back from iOS to Android my selection was limited. Found a guy willing to trade his LG G2 for my iPhone 5 straight up. Did it! Now there are Galaxy S4's and Droid Maxx's available and I have the opportunity to get either and I pass them up! The good folks at LG really hit a home run with this G2 and it will more than hold my interest until my upgrade date in October! Stock Rooted and most LG/Verizon bloat removed running Google Now Launcher and a few XPosed Modules and this thing is even more amazing!

Posted via Android Central App
    ScottsoNJ likes this.

Default Re: Pure Awesomeness...

Its a really good phone. Last year I went through all the latest flagship phones, but didn't find the LG G2 until a few months back and now I wish I had got this when it first came out. Phone feels great in the hand, love the back buttons, camera is excellent (outdoors) and the screen is amazing, not to mention the battery. I can't wait to get my hands on the LG G3 if its anything like the G2, it will be perfect.
    ScottsoNJ likes this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Pure Awesomeness...

Yes indeed! I like it much better with the menu key replaced by the recent button 😀

Sent from my LG G2 using Tapatalk