please i need help (camera)

Essam H

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
i bought my phone a month ago
from 5 days ago i noticed there is some scratches on the camera lens
i have cover for my phone so i don't know why is that happened
it's the first time this happen with me all phones i had before that's never happen with me
i think camera lenses are anti scratch right ?
anyone know why this happened or solution for this
this really make me sad :(
and sure this will affect photo quality

Last edited:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Sorry to hear about it. I don't know if LG uses Gorilla Glass for the camera, but remember that scratch-resistant doesn't mean absolutely scratch-proof. They can still occur. And cases typically don't cover the camera lens, so they won't protect it.

Have you taken any pictures? Do you notice any difference? It might not be noticeable.

Essam H

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
thanks for your replay
scratches are not too much but if it becomes more this will affect photo quality
is that happen with lg g2 users or it's only me

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
thanks for your replay
scratches are not too much but if it becomes more this will affect photo quality
is that happen with lg g2 users or it's only me

It's only you.

Just kidding, I'm sure it has happened to others too, but it is not problem with the G2 itself.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using AC Forums mobile app

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
There's no solution for scratched glass--you can't erase the scratches, or fill them in. You could ask LG or a repair shop about replacing the lens glass, but you haven't told us yet if it noticeably affects the image quality of photos.

The solution to preventing scratches is
1. Get a good case that protects the lens from touching whatever surface it's lying on--that is, it should make the lens recessed, so that it's not protruding.
2. Avoid carrying your phone in a pocket or bag that has other abrasive items, like keys, coins, pens, etc.
3. Handle your phone carefully in general, as if you were afraid it'll get scratched.

Essam H

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
i think it's not affects the image quality but
that never happen with me before with all phones i got before :\ i hope this will not get worse

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca