Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    93 Global Posts

Default LG G2 will not record in normal mode video while OK Google "always listening" is on??

Someone else want to try it? I enjoy the always listening feature and I record video. Is that crazy?

Global Posts
    546 Global Posts

Default Re: LG G2 will not record in normal mode video while OK Google "always listening" is on??

I've found a couple minor annoyances with OK Google; it seems to auto-snooze my alarms, cause flashing on the lockscreen, and cause intermittent notification/volume changes. I did read on one of the other forums that video recording was affected but haven't tried taking any videos to see first-hand yet.
    Klotar -- Supervising Manager,
    The Department of Redundancy Department
    LG Optimus G3 D-852 | Android 4.4.2 | Rogers Wireless
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    93 Global Posts

Default Re: LG G2 will not record in normal mode video while OK Google "always listening" is on??

Quote Originally Posted by Klotar View Post
    I've found a couple minor annoyances with OK Google; it seems to auto-snooze my alarms, cause flashing on the lockscreen, and cause intermittent notification/volume changes. I did read on one of the other forums that video recording was affected but haven't tried taking any videos to see first-hand yet.
    Take a second and try it. The funny thing is video will work any any mode but normal. Live effect, tracking. whatever.

Yes your right unable to record whilst its on..need a bug fix,perhaps when they give us the g3 ui, can live in hope anyway lol

Glad to know the cause, it's been frustrating.

SQUIRREL!!!
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Global Posts
    93 Global Posts

I turned OK Google off for now. Hope a bug fix comes soon.

Posted via Android Central App

G2 does not play nice with OK Google always listening. Works fine with normal Google now functionality though. I would suggest just turning off the always listening for now. After my alarms were auto snoozed for the 3rd time I had to rectify the problem.

ಠ益ಠ
    ಠ益ಠ