New Rear Housing and how to make a Matte finish
My old rear housing had a few scratches on it so I wanted to get another one to make it like new again. I purchased this one and it looks and fits great just like the OEM. I do recommend buying it, I also recommend using paypal to buy it because it is a lot more secure.
I wanted to play around with my old rear housing so I got steel wool grade 00 and I buffed all the shine off of it and then used grade 0000 to polish it to a nice shine. It now has a nice matte finish.
I recommend buying the above housing so you feel safe playing with your old one and then you can go back and forth between glossy and matte :-) Pictures below:
Let me know if you have any questions. The shipping was fast for me :-)
- 07-23-2014, 04:38 PM #2
- By Peter Rokkos in forum OnePlus OneReplies: 16Last Post: 08-01-2014, 08:37 AM
- By pofadda in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 5Last Post: 07-27-2014, 01:34 PM
- By OscarRPR in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 07-23-2014, 09:11 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-22-2014, 07:47 PM
- By cristianocr7 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 07-22-2014, 07:09 PM