- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
How To: Use PC internet through a USB connection
I remember my old HTC used to be able to use my computer's internet connection but I can't see this option when I plug in my LG G2. It all appears to be centred around using my phones internet with my computer which is the wrong way round for what I am trying to achieve.
- 08-05-2014, 02:12 PM #2
Re: How To: Use PC internet through a USB connection
Welcome to Android Central! I don't think that feature is available any more. I think my old Droid Incredible had that feature, or maybe one of my ancient Windows Mobile phones.
- By Kenn Mondina in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 13Last Post: 08-12-2014, 10:26 AM
- By nexusrtw in forum Android AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 08-08-2014, 11:15 PM
- By Evilnut in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 10Last Post: 08-08-2014, 02:57 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2014, 10:52 AM
- By bbmjack in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2014, 08:56 AM