Just curious if any have experienced this...
While in an app my daughter's G2 won't answer calls. The small drop window appears but the "answer call" won't, well answer.
She has to back out of whatever she's doing, open the phone app and answer from there. Anyone else? Possible fix?
Owner of a replacement Htc One... Till something better comes along
- 08-24-2014, 12:02 PM #2
Re: Answering calls
In any app? I've had that happen in some games or full screen apps like Skype, but its only a few apps. Otherwise it works.Current Personal Phone: Google Nexus 4 on Cricket/Aio (Stock Lollipop with hells-Core Kernel)
Current Work Phone: LG G2 VS980 on VZW (Snuzzo's Plain-Andy ROM)
Current Tablet: iPad 4/Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2
Other phones "in the family": HTC One (M7), Moto G GPE, LG G2
Previous/Retired Android Devices: HTC Aria/Incredible 2/Rezound/DNA, Samsung Stratosphere, SGS2 Skyrocket, Nextbook 8P
- 08-24-2014, 12:41 PM #4
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-09-2014, 02:06 AM
- By christobal in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2014, 10:24 PM
- By troshs in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 08-25-2014, 01:12 PM
- By tnade in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-23-2014, 05:13 PM
- By markhelms in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-22-2014, 07:03 PM