Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default lg g2 questions

I'm not convinced I want to spend over £500 for a new phone ( even if I had the money ) and so am looking at the last gen of phones and the phone that sticks out for me is the lg g2, however as far as I can see in the UK only 16gb version was released here and I need it to be 32gb as 16 is just not enough any more and so the question is what differences are there between the 16 and 32 gb version mainly network bandwidths.

Also what about any updates for the phone ie, security update , android updates (4.4.3 and so on ) , will it get android l and will these affect use on uk networks .Also where would I get any updates from.

any help would be great

thanks

Global Posts
    4,016 Global Posts
    ROM
    Android 5.0.1(stock)

Default Re: lg g2 questions

Quote Originally Posted by tbgjlb View Post
    I'm not convinced I want to spend over £500 for a new phone ( even if I had the money ) and so am looking at the last gen of phones and the phone that sticks out for me is the lg g2, however as far as I can see in the UK only 16gb version was released here and I need it to be 32gb as 16 is just not enough any more and so the question are what differences are there between the 16 and 32 gb version mainly network bandwidths.

Also what about any updates for the phone ie, security update , android updates (4.4.3 and so on ) , will it get android l and will these affect use on uk networks .

any help would be great

thanks
    From what i've read, the LG G2 will be getting all the latest updates that will be given to the LG G3.
    Give yourself, to the Dark Side!