Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Unlock lg g2!!!

PLEASE HELP!!! i have 1400+ pix of my baby girls on my lg g2 d800 that weren't saved to anything else for various reasons: dropbox full, external hard drive broke down, etc. my phone fell and screen cracked just enough so i couldn't enter my pattern code. went to best buy geek squad because i have insurance through them. their only solution was to replace my phone. they said i should be able to download pix onto my comp by usb cord. i tried and i couldn't because the comp wouldn't recognize my device. i need to do a media sync through my phone and cant unlock it to do so. since then i have tried multiple ways to get into my phone. returned to geek squad and they locked out my phone after several pattern code attempts. they thought this was a good thing since i could just enter my email into a part of screen that seemed to still be functioning. MY EMAIL/PASSWORD WOULDN'T WORK. DEVICE MANAGER CAN LOCATE MY DEVICE BUT SAYS I'M UNAVAILABLE AND MY LAST LOG IN WAS 8/4. but that's not true. why can't i be found?? anyway i'm 99% sure that the email/password was correct. i went to ifix to get my screen replaced which was suggested to me after by at&t. i should've done this 1st!!! i would've been able to do my pattern code and save alot of $$!! but i went through my insurance. ifix tried: 2 step verification, MTP bypass, password reset/change, recovery options, something is not connecting through google. how can i unlock my phone?!?! i have to have these pictures of my girls. GOOGLE and GURUS please advise!!

Default Re: Unlock lg g2!!!

Have you tried loading the LG Suite software to your laptop/PC then see if you can get the phone to be recognized via USB?
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

just tried, thanks. same issue, i have to enable connection via my phone..

Do you have a reputable local repair shop that can try? I have no faith in the "Geek Squad".