Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Will my LG Backup be deleted if i go for Hard Reset

I've trouble with cable connection,I tried all the way to solve the problem but it doesn't work at all
    When i link G2 to PC it just charging,No pop-up on PC but when i connect it to another pc it said "USB device not recognized".
    So i tried to backup my data apox. 7GB to my PC via WiFi Storage and seem like too slow,24 hrs to complete the task
    So I decided to use LG Backup to backup my personal data
    The Question is..The backup file will be delete if i go for Hard reset?

Many thanks

Global Posts
    635 Global Posts

Default Re: Will my LG Backup be deleted if i go for Hard Reset

Quote Originally Posted by Macman_med View Post
    I've trouble with cable connection,I tried all the way to solve the problem but it doesn't work at all
    When i link G2 to PC it just charging,No pop-up on PC but when i connect it to another pc it said "USB device not recognized".
    I've never used the LG Backup, but I'd imagine that the backup file would be preserved during a hard reset, otherwise it wouldn't be much use as a backup. But others may know better.

On the subject of your phone not being recognised, what PC connection method is the phone set to (Settings > General > Select USB connection method)?

Default Re: Will my LG Backup be deleted if i go for Hard Reset

As far as I know the LG back up is basically titanium back up for the stock ROM, backs up the data in the same way titanium does so it should survive any resets or wipes unless you wipe internal which will destroy everything.

Posted via Android Central App