Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default How to roll back from kitkat to jelly bean on an LG G2/ How to get mobile data to turn on?

Hi

I am having trouble with my LG G2. I have had issues with my mobile data not working when I have turned it on. Also I have had issues with battery life draining quickly have update to kitkat 4.4.2 from jellybean 4.2.2.

Can someone help me please? I am unsure about rooting my LG G2 because I do not want to brick it.

Global Posts
    1,212 Global Posts
    ROM
    SimpleAOSP & Hells-Core

Default Re: How to roll back from kitkat to jelly bean on an LG G2/ How to get mobile data to turn on?

Quote Originally Posted by Oluwadare Oyadiji View Post
    Hi

I am having trouble with my LG G2. I have had issues with my mobile data not working when I have turned it on. Also I have had issues with battery life draining quickly have update to kitkat 4.4.2 from jellybean 4.2.2.

Can someone help me please? I am unsure about rooting my LG G2 because I do not want to brick it.
    Have you tried doing a factory data reset? This often clears up issues after an upgrade, especially when changing versions.

Otherwise it is possible to go back to jellybean on most handsets, without rooting, swing over to XDA and check out the return to stock thread for your variant.
    Current Personal Phone: Google Nexus 4 on AT&T (SimpleAOSP/hells-Core Kernel/LTE)
    Current Work Phone: LG G2 VS980 on VZW (Snuzzo's Plain-Andy ROM)
    Current Tablet: iPad 4/Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2
    Other phones "in the family": HTC One (M7), Moto G GPE, LG G2
    Previous/Retired Android Devices: HTC Aria/Incredible 2/Rezound/DNA, Samsung Stratosphere, SGS2 Skyrocket, Nextbook 8P