How to roll back from kitkat to jelly bean on an LG G2/ How to get mobile data to turn on?
I am having trouble with my LG G2. I have had issues with my mobile data not working when I have turned it on. Also I have had issues with battery life draining quickly have update to kitkat 4.4.2 from jellybean 4.2.2.
Can someone help me please? I am unsure about rooting my LG G2 because I do not want to brick it.
- 09-02-2014, 11:10 AM #2
Re: How to roll back from kitkat to jelly bean on an LG G2/ How to get mobile data to turn on?
Otherwise it is possible to go back to jellybean on most handsets, without rooting, swing over to XDA and check out the return to stock thread for your variant.Current Personal Phone: Google Nexus 4 on AT&T (SimpleAOSP/hells-Core Kernel/LTE)
Current Work Phone: LG G2 VS980 on VZW (Snuzzo's Plain-Andy ROM)
Current Tablet: iPad 4/Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2
Other phones "in the family": HTC One (M7), Moto G GPE, LG G2
Previous/Retired Android Devices: HTC Aria/Incredible 2/Rezound/DNA, Samsung Stratosphere, SGS2 Skyrocket, Nextbook 8P
- By Oluwadare Oyadiji in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 5Last Post: 11-09-2014, 01:05 AM
- By Lord Beowulf in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 09-10-2014, 07:30 AM
- By THEPRFCT10 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 09-02-2014, 02:12 PM
- By Daniel Ferri in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2014, 11:23 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2014, 10:44 AM