Android 5.0

claud rapoza

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
Anyone have a good educated guess when we getting the update? Lol. I think it should be soon since i heard the g3 will be the first phone to have it.

Posted via the Android Central App

acejavelin

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Anyone have a good educated guess when we getting the update? Lol. I think it should be soon since i heard the g3 will be the first phone to have it.

Unlocked G2's probably early first quarter of 2015, maybe just before 1st of year but I wouldn't hold my breath... Major carrier variants probably mid to late first quarter, smaller carriers is anybody's guess and varies a lot.

Just look at the history of Android releases in general, most phones that are still supported, except the latest flagship devices, get it 6-12 months after its released... The G2 didn't get KitKat until spring, and on some carriers until summer, and it was the flagship at that time, so use that as a guideline I guess. LG can beat their chest on this all day, but I'll believe it when I see it.

BTW, the G3 is hardly the first... Moto X and G both have it already, so do most Nexus devices...

claud rapoza

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
Well i saw that the g3 was getting it last week, and nexus devices i know it didn't have it yet till this weekend, cause i have one. And the nexus 6 came out yesterday i think.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar