LG G2 - Best phone I've ever had?

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
I'll keep using G2 as daily driver at least until G4 is released, but I won't get G4 if battery life isn't significantly better than G3. I've gotten used to not having to charge my phone every day.

anon(631531)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
I'll keep using G2 as daily driver at least until G4 is released, but I won't get G4 if battery life isn't significantly better than G3. I've gotten used to not having to charge my phone every day.

I'm due for an upgrade very soon, and i like the G Flex 2, but i want to see the G4. My N5 is the back-up, but i like the G2 just as much.:p

3m1100

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site

Exactly feel the same way. But i have the feeling that G4 somehow, wont live up to expectations

Posted via Android Central App

t0ked

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
My G2 is a great phone, but I loved my MAXX HD. If it had 2GB of ram, I'd probably still be using it. I had it unlocked and rooted, but ram was seriously causing lots of problems, ie lag. The unmatched battery life, solid build, and sd slot made it my favorite phone. I seriously think my next phone, either the droid turbo (64gb model) or the G3 (or g4?) will hopefully become the phone I 'love'.

djh2011

May 1, 2011
Visit site
I gotta say...I just did a wipe all the way back to VS98010B and finally installed Lollipop last night. I have the G3 as my main device but wanted to see how it was on the G2. I still haven't put the SIM back in the G3. I love the size for one_handed operation. This phone is really alive, quick, no lag at all.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maximusdebois