LG G2 issues?

tallerxavier

Mar 20, 2015
Visit site
Hello there. About a year and a half ago, I switched from an iPhone 5 to a G2 (D800), and so far, I'm loving Android. However since I've owned this phone, I've had little issues that kept getting worse and worse until today, where I had my final straw with this phone. I want to know if anyone has experienced some of the issues I'm experiencing and also, what did you do to resolve them? :)
Some issues I'm experiencing include :
- Lag : Its beyond any lag I've experienced before. Its come to the point where I'm waiting about 10 seconds for something to happen after I've selected something. Also, may I add, when I turn on anything like bluetooth or location services, I notice that speed gradually decreases. I have about 5.7GB of available storage.
- Crashes : The phone has been crashing a lot lately. Sometimes when I'm on an app like the browser, it freezes and crashes. Other times, Im on an app and suddenly it freezes and it takes me to the lock screen where I have to type my password and log back in.
- Random Shut Downs : Sometimes, I have my phone on the table only to find out that it had shut down by itself, even though it had sufficient battery life.
- Battery Life : Speaking about battery life, very rarely, it has amazing battery life and it gets me through the whole day. Most of the time, battery would only last me about 4 hours with moderate usage. Sometimes, I get less than three hours.
- Network Issues : Now, I don't know if this is my network or just my phone but when Im using my data connection, things like video buffering is really slow. When I had my iPhone, I never experienced this. It always loaded like as if it was connected to WiFi. Oh, and sometimes when it clearly shows four bars of 4G, I get a popup saying that there's no internet connection.
- Overheating : My final issue is overheating. I know using any device, one shall experience overheating but is it normal that it gets as hot as 150 degrees fahrenheit? Also, sometimes I start to feel my pockets are getting really hot only to find out that my phone is overheating without even being used.

HiiPower

Jan 19, 2015
Visit site
Definelty should not be happening on a phone with a SD800.. And one that everyone gets good battery life on. Factory reset?

Posted via the Android Central App

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781