How do I do photo sorting after the system restore?

greenmonster14

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
photo sorting after system resore

Hi all,

I figured this was the place to come to ask my question. I have a stock Verizon G2 which I just system restored to best utilize Lollipop 5.0.2. After I was done restoring the phone I used the Verizon Cloud service to restore all of my pictures, videos, etc. Upon completion I noticed that all of my pictures were put into one folder entitled "Downloads" and the problem is that they were all put in there with absolutely no sorting order at all. I am not able to sort them by date because the "date" is the date all of the pics were restored to my phone, which was yesterday. I started to look at the details of each picture and sure enough, the actual date I took each picture is there. Is there either an app or another way to resort my pictures into the date they were originally taken order? I really appreciate anyone who takes the time to answer my question.

BTW...the same goes for my restored text messages. These were restored not in date order.....I would like to get them back into the order it was originally, with the newest texts being on the top.

Thanks!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad