Should I update my LG G2 to Lollipop on AT&T?

ali235

Apr 24, 2015
Visit site
lollipop's taste for at&t lg g2 user

At&t lg g2 user on lollipop please share your experience and the other carrier model of lg g2 user please refrain from it. please help me to decide whether i should update my phone to lollipop

CBMem

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: lollipop's taste for at&t lg g2 user

If you are happy with your phone as-is, then leave it alone. The overall look of lollipop is much improved, but the update made a few things worse, at least on mine. First, it broke LED notifications, and not just in "Do not disturb" mode. I had to install Light Manager app to get the LED working again. The way Lock Screen Notifications work is annoying to me, along with the lack of icons in the status bar of the lock screen to indicate the type of notification (if you turn the full lock screen notifications off, you can't tell what you received until you unlock the phone). Also, charging over USB is MUCH slower now. Overall, I think the improvements are outweighed by the annoyances, but that's just my opinion.

pazzo02

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Re: lollipop's taste for at&t lg g2 user

If you plan to update to Lollipop, also plan to do a factory reset. I did and haven't had any of the problems that I've heard other people having. I'm really enjoying Lollipop.

KatriML

May 2, 2016
Visit site
Re: Should I update my LG G2 to Lollipop on AT&T?

I updated mine last year. I prefer it to jellybean. The notifications on lock screen (yes, they were annoying) can be changed. Go through all of your systems settings and customize. You'll be much happier.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci