Restore ALL photos from Google+ after factory reset?

cracker_jack

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
I did a factory reset of my Verizon G2 as it was very laggy with wifi issues following lollipop. So far factory reset seems to have worked.
Prior to reset, I used Google Photos to auto-backup all my photos to Google+, but now I want to download them all back to the phone. I can only find a way to do it one photo at a time, not gonna work for over 200 photos. Am I missing some menu option??? Or the backup a one-way service, only to the cloud, and not a restore??

thanks

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! You can download photos individually, but there isn't a way using the Photos app to download them en masse. Do you need them stored locally on the phone? Is mobile data access limited enough that you'd rather not view them in your Google+ Photos cloud, and just download when needed?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
In that case, you may want to download the photos from your Google+ Photos website to your computer hard drive (click on the check mark for any one of the photos to activate multi-select), then use Windows Explorer to copy them all over to the phone's Internal Storage via USB.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Apps are often less fully-featured than the main desktop interface. The same goes for Gmail and Google Calendar, for example.