Hacked phone!! Can I get rid of him or do I have to get a new phone & SIM card?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabrina Wilder

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
LG 2G - AT&T
I recently discovered that my phone was hacked. I took out the SIM card and he is still there. I have tried rebooting and deleting files and he stops me from being able to finish. Once I try something if I don't act quick enough he counters my efforts. He is using WIFI, bluetooth, and various other applications to keep hold of my phone. So, can I block him out, there is not SIM card even in the phone? Or do I have to get a new phone & SIM card? I really would like to beat him at his own game, but I am not sure what to else to do ? Please help, can I block him from using WIFI or is there something else that can be done?

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
1. Put the phone into airplane mode.
2. Change your wifi password on your router.
3. Factory reset
4. Report this to the police
5. Report this to AT&T.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Also report it to the FCC - FCC Complaints. It's a violation of a few federal laws to access someone's phone without their permission. (The terrorism statutes also apply, so someone may get an all-expenses paid vacation to the south coast of Cuba, where he can practice hacking fish - until they find his paperwork which may just accidentally blow out of the plane over the Caribbean somewhere.)

At very worst, back everything up - Backing up an Android Device. Then take the phone - with the police report - to your AT&T Device Support Center and ask if they can reflash the ROM. That should get rid of everything on the phone - including whatever your hacker installed. (If the hacking software is installed as a system app or a device administrator, a factory reset won't remove it. Flashing the ROM will.)

Rose Daley

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
I'm in Canada & my dilemma is the owners of the house have hacked my cell through Samsung cloud. I have factory reset (lost count as to how many times - cell only 7weeks old) & also flashed my cell. if I report them I need to look for a new place to live. apps have been turned off in 2 places & in setting, app manger, all they cant be disabled they have the control.:(

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
If someone is sending you messages when you're in airplane mode, it probably has been. Then you find someone who knows cellphones well and give it to him to make sure. (It's like finding out whether you had a silent heart attack - you DON'T do it yourself.)

Alison Cupitt

Nov 20, 2016
Visit site
LG 2G - AT&T
I recently discovered that my phone was hacked. I took out the SIM card and he is still there. I have tried rebooting and deleting files and he stops me from being able to finish. Once I try something if I don't act quick enough he counters my efforts. He is using WIFI, bluetooth, and various other applications to keep hold of my phone. So, can I block him out, there is not SIM card even in the phone? Or do I have to get a new phone & SIM card? I really would like to beat him at his own game, but I am not sure what to else to do ? Please help, can I block him from using WIFI or is there something else that can be done?

have you got rid of him yet????? i have the same problem cant fix it ???

Last edited by a moderator:

Lizcon21

Aug 2, 2017
Visit site
my phone is unhacked for almost 2 months now it happen again tonight Verizon told me to call that number that the other people are talking about in this post I can't remember name but they told me there's nothing they could do a ride and put the only thing I could do is change my number which is not an option does anybody else have any ideas or suggestions help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylorhudson5670