Research for new phone, can I get some help?

A

AC Question

Research for new phone

I will be eligible to upgrade in May (Verizon)...I start now because I want to explore all the options and be sure I am making the best choice. I currently have an LG G2 and have loved it! Mainly what I want is a great camera (for actual pics, not selfies), social media, talk/text...basically it's for fun lol! Also, I want a phone that allows me to send/receive pics via Wifi which my LG G2 will do.

I am considering the following: LG G4, Droid Turbo 2, HTC One M9 but am open to all suggestions. I like the size of the LG G2 and realize that most of the newer ones are bigger so I will take that into consideration also...I want to stop short of feeling like I have my 8" tablet in my pocket/purse...

Anyway, thanks for reading my post and for all suggestions/comments!

sydneycooper1979

Moderator Sergeant at Arms
Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: Research for new phone

All of the major flagship devices will do these things. I know that doesn't really help lol. Of the devices you listed, the G4 is by far the best for your money. Great all around device. The screen is beautiful. Battery life is good and you can replace it. Also SD card. The camera is hands down the best you listed as well as being one of the best camera out there right now.

Keep in mind that by the time you can upgrade, the Galaxy S7 and the LG G5 will probably have been released.

tube517

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Re: Research for new phone

I'd wait a little bit because before you know it, the G5 will be out. Also, when the G5 comes out, the G4 price will drop.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac