Lg g2 wont start !!!

A

AC Question

So last night my battery died and i plugged in the charger and it starting charging like it always does. But after that i turned it on and it wouldn't start! The logo appears then it suddenly disappears and the screen won't change . The LED light just turns blue to green and thats it.
I tried turning it off again but every time i press the low volume and power button it just restarts. IT WONT TURN OFF OR TURN ON.
I've had the G2 for 2 years and this never happened to my phone before , it always worked perfectly well.
please help I'm worried and i don't know what to do. :(((((((((((

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! How long did you charge before trying to power on? Charge it for at least 4 hours undisturbed before trying to power on. Let us know if it still won't work.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Use a can of compressed air to blow out the microUSB port, in case there's debris stuck in there. Then try a different charging cable and wall plug. If that doesn't help, then it's possible the battery or the motherboard has failed. Unfortunately, you'd have to take the phone to a repair shop to diagnose that. If it's just the battery, a replacement probably wouldn't cost too much. If it's the motherboard, you're better off getting a new phone.

afrizalanoda

Mar 28, 2016
Visit site
try to plug in to PC while booting is your phone connected on PC (all the drivers installed properly).if your PC say connected then you can try using adb to give command to boot in download mode/recovery mode.if its still won't work im afraid its hardware failure.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy