Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Golfdriver97
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    22,217 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default The LG G3 Beat

This is the mini version of the flagship. Some of the specs seem pretty good. Depending on the retail price, this might be a good device to get.

For more info: LG G3 Beat brings familiar styling with mid-range specs | Android Central

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here

Global Posts
    9,082 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: The LG G3 Beat

Quote Originally Posted by Golfdriver97 View Post
    This is the mini version of the flagship. Some of the specs seem pretty good. Depending on the retail price, this might be a good device to get.

For more info: LG G3 Beat brings familiar styling with mid-range specs | Android Central
    I am really impressed with the G3 line of devices - LG is doing some good things with this line and this is another good midrange device to extend their reach.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    22,217 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Quote Originally Posted by srkmagnus View Post
    I am really impressed with the G3 line of devices - LG is doing some good things with this line and this is another good midrange device to extend their reach.
    Yes they are. I hope they can continue the upward trend.

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi

What do you think of it being 720p? I watched comparisons on phones that had 720p vs 1080p and you could clearly see how 720p lacked definition. So i wonder would this LG G3 Beat be worth getting?
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Global Posts
    22,217 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Quote Originally Posted by beezlebubz View Post
    What do you think of it being 720p? I watched comparisons on phones that had 720p vs 1080p and you could clearly see how 720p lacked definition. So i wonder would this LG G3 Beat be worth getting?
    The thing is they have to cut costs somewhere to make the device less expensive. The display is one area they can do that.

Phone Timeline

The thing is they have to cut costs somewhere to make the device less expensive. The display is one area they can do that.
    Thats true. So that compared to its bigger brother's screen size and megapixel count being higher, think its worth getting for the price they listed which is €349?
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Global Posts
    22,217 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Quote Originally Posted by beezlebubz View Post
    Thats true. So that compared to its bigger brother's screen size and megapixel count being higher, think its worth getting for the price they listed which is €349?
    Depending on the situation, yes, I think it can be worth it.

Phone Timeline
    beezlebubz likes this.

Depending on the situation, yes, I think it can be worth it.
    It would be cool to see it come over here to the states.

Thanks man .. this is really Awesome
    i get one coming soon

If they retail it for $260 off contract it will be the hottest gift of January for the people looking to get into Android and don't care about specs or know about them, LG has sale power, if my elders went into a phone shop and were looking for a cheap phone, they'd see things like Huwaei and Alcatel. They wouldn't recognise them, they'd think oh LG make good TV's and are well known so there phones can't be half bad.

Posted via my amazing Note 4 paired with my Moto360