Mid-range LG G3 Beat/Vigor coming to Sprint and AT&T.

sramse05

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
Getting to demo this device over the next few weeks and thus far I'm impressed. Really good display, camera, and external design is done well. Good value play in the market, carries over several of the command features from the flagship G3 device. I would recommend

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Getting to demo this device over the next few weeks and thus far I'm impressed. Really good display, camera, and external design is done well. Good value play in the market, carries over several of the command features from the flagship G3 device. I would recommend

How does it handle games like dead trigger 2 and modern combat 4 or 5?

Is the camera as good as the G3?

Posted via Android Central App

sramse05

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
looks like it actually posted the pic I was trying to attach. I took that mid day in a loosely wooded area. The camera defaults to an HDR mode which is nice, does a good job with contrasting light.

sramse05

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
played the opening sequence of DT 2 and didn't experience any latency. Graphics presentation and color representation is good, I had this game loaded on my Note 3, other than the screen size I'm not noticing a difference in user experience between the two with the game.

Jason Rogers4

Sep 10, 2015
Visit site
Anyone know about the update for the g3 vigor from at&t?? My phone says there's an update available but won't update when I click the software update button and it's never been updated from kitKat...

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz