Am i hard bricked??

swndvs

Aug 9, 2016
Visit site
Help! I didnt backup my andriod OS on my Sd card before Using CM12 mod on my phone. It says keyboard is not working so i deleted the whole mod and im stuck in a logo screen. I can go to my twry screen but i cant do anything there. Can i save my phone in any way? And its my phone hard bricked?(Im using a LG G3 D722 model) PLS HELP ME IM VERY CONFUSED!

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
If you hook up your phone while in TWRP can you access your phones SD card via PC?

Have you tried flashing the ROM again?

DOes the phone not respond when you select different options in TWRP? You said you can't do anything.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Help! I didnt backup my andriod OS on my Sd card before Using CM12 mod on my phone. It says keyboard is not working so i deleted the whole mod and im stuck in a logo screen. I can go to my twry screen but i cant do anything there. Can i save my phone in any way? And its my phone hard bricked?(Im using a LG G3 D722 model) PLS HELP ME IM VERY CONFUSED!

IF you can get in to TWRP then you should be able to load another ROM like the stock one or another ROM from XDA on the SD card and get it back up and running.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thtknt