- 07-18-2014, 07:54 AM #26
- 66 Posts
Re: LG Reception - Can it match Motorola?
G3 will probably be as good as the g2. Which, isn't very good. I personally think HTC makes the best phones for reception. I've never owned a motorola. But i can tell you my old Thunderbolt got 4g in a building where the s3 couldn't hold it and the g2 has a hard time staying in 4g. Ironically, my company s4 in the same area blazes through 4g. so, TIFWIW.
- By petvas72 in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 16Last Post: 09-08-2014, 09:36 AM
- By WildCatBBN3 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 13Last Post: 04-29-2014, 05:57 PM
- By ccsmarkm in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 04-23-2014, 06:24 AM
- By andog88 in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 5Last Post: 04-19-2014, 07:48 AM
- By Jorge Arce in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 04-17-2014, 06:40 PM