Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Default Re: LG Reception - Can it match Motorola?

G3 will probably be as good as the g2. Which, isn't very good. I personally think HTC makes the best phones for reception. I've never owned a motorola. But i can tell you my old Thunderbolt got 4g in a building where the s3 couldn't hold it and the g2 has a hard time staying in 4g. Ironically, my company s4 in the same area blazes through 4g. so, TIFWIW.

Quote Originally Posted by Murph5150 View Post
    If I didn't specify "Sell me your BEST," shame on me. But forgive me, but when it comes to PHONES, reception is a key element in what makes a phone the BEST. It makes no difference which manufacturer I upgrade to because they are all better than Samsung. Unfortunately, I'm a victim of the tech bug. I have a Ph.D in theoretical physics, and I'm the first to admit I am a geek, nerd, choose your adjective... But specs are important to me. My next phone WILL have 3GB RAM, hopefully 32GB memory, still like the idea of a removable battery, and have more practical, cool space-age technology. The LG G3 will probably be my next toy, but the stupid rumor mill is still indecisive on whether or not we will see it with 2GB or 3GB RAM. I'm well aware the difference is nominal, but 9 years of collegiate math and physics molds you into a technology parasite. Rant over. Thanks for listening!
    How many times do you need to remind yourself of your professed mathematics acumen before you feel good?
    It's just really sad that you never learned what the goal of a salesperson is and no matter how much you remind him/her of your expertise, it only exposes your inability to communicate the concept of "reception".

How was a salesperson supposed to know what "best" means to you?

When you said "sell me your BEST" he could very well have interpreted that as the best phone for commission... or something else good for him.

Good luck with that.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12