Android Headlines: LG G2 Put on Bell?s ?End of Life? List ? Hints of G3 Summer?s Arrival?

ectoren

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
From Android Headlines:

"LG G2 Put on Bell?s ?End of Life? List ? Hints of G3 Summer?s Arrival?[...]

Only seven months after receiving the LG G2 to sell, Bell is adding the LG G2 to its ?End of Life? list ? as of April 15, the stores were told not to take any more orders for the LG G2. A tipster sent our source a screenshot from Bell?s internal system and we thank them for sharing that bit of information. The LG G2 can still be sold, but no additional stock can be ordered [...]This is a sure sign that the next generation, LG G3 is on the way for its projected summer arrival."

Gary Friderichsohn

May 20, 2012
Visit site
I believe I was told July 1 would be the last day for me to update phone with Easypay. And that I could preorder by July 1. So it looks like a G3 is in my future.

Sent from my Sprint Tri-Band LG G2, (running at .6 mbps within 300 feet of Sprint tower.)

sierrajinx9

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Well that explains everything! Best Buy is staggering the G2 in its stores, so they keep running out and then the warehouse sends a limited stock! I WANT a G2.. they have them for a $1....