Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    272 Global Posts

Default Android Headlines: LG G2 Put on Bell’s ‘End of Life’ List – Hints of G3 Summer’s Arrival?

From Android Headlines:

"LG G2 Put on Bell’s ‘End of Life’ List – Hints of G3 Summer’s Arrival?[...]

Only seven months after receiving the LG G2 to sell, Bell is adding the LG G2 to its ‘End of Life” list – as of April 15, the stores were told not to take any more orders for the LG G2. A tipster sent our source a screenshot from Bell’s internal system and we thank them for sharing that bit of information. The LG G2 can still be sold, but no additional stock can be ordered [...]This is a sure sign that the next generation, LG G3 is on the way for its projected summer arrival."

Default Re: Android Headlines: LG G2 Put on Bell’s ‘End of Life’ List – Hints of G3 Summer’s Arrival?

Good tip!

Default Re: Android Headlines: LG G2 Put on Bell’s ‘End of Life’ List – Hints of G3 Summer’s Arrival?

I dropped my nexus 5 this morning and broke the screen. Hopefully this gets here soon!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I am thinking a June announce and a July release.

Mav.

Sent from my Sprint Tri-Band LG G2.

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like,
    and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

I believe I was told July 1 would be the last day for me to update phone with Easypay. And that I could preorder by July 1. So it looks like a G3 is in my future.

Sent from my Sprint Tri-Band LG G2, (running at .6 mbps within 300 feet of Sprint tower.)
    Thanked by:
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Global Posts
    272 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VW Maverick View Post
    I am thinking a June announce and a July release.
    July is soooo close....

Well that explains everything! Best Buy is staggering the G2 in its stores, so they keep running out and then the warehouse sends a limited stock! I WANT a G2.. they have them for a $1....