Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    299 Global Posts

Default Android Headlines: LG G2 Put on Bells End of Life List Hints of G3 Summers Arrival?

From Android Headlines:

"LG G2 Put on Bells End of Life List Hints of G3 Summers Arrival?[...]

Only seven months after receiving the LG G2 to sell, Bell is adding the LG G2 to its End of Life list as of April 15, the stores were told not to take any more orders for the LG G2. A tipster sent our source a screenshot from Bells internal system and we thank them for sharing that bit of information. The LG G2 can still be sold, but no additional stock can be ordered [...]This is a sure sign that the next generation, LG G3 is on the way for its projected summer arrival."

Default Re: Android Headlines: LG G2 Put on Bells End of Life List Hints of G3 Summers Arrival?

Good tip!

Default Re: Android Headlines: LG G2 Put on Bells End of Life List Hints of G3 Summers Arrival?

I dropped my nexus 5 this morning and broke the screen. Hopefully this gets here soon!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Carrier
    N6 - Paranoid Android ROM

I am thinking a June announce and a July release.

Mav.

Sent from my Sprint Tri-Band LG G2.

I believe I was told July 1 would be the last day for me to update phone with Easypay. And that I could preorder by July 1. So it looks like a G3 is in my future.

Sent from my Sprint Tri-Band LG G2, (running at .6 mbps within 300 feet of Sprint tower.)
    ectoren likes this.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Global Posts
    299 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VW Maverick View Post
    I am thinking a June announce and a July release.
    July is soooo close....

Well that explains everything! Best Buy is staggering the G2 in its stores, so they keep running out and then the warehouse sends a limited stock! I WANT a G2.. they have them for a $1....