Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    272 Global Posts

Default Engadget: Leaks hint at a sleeker UI and a Google Now-like service on the LG G3

Engadget: Leaks hint at a sleeker UI and a Google Now-like service on the LG G3

The latest rumors about LG's G3 handset have mentioned a Quad HD display, but now it's time to take a look at what you'll see on that screen. According to leaked screenshots acquired by Digital Trends, the upcoming smartphone will feature a completely new interface with a flat design and brighter icons, along with a revamped notification drawer with circular icons. The screens show a phone UI that's leaps and bounds sleeker than what you'll find on the G2, and it's a more than a tad reminiscent of Apple's aesthetics in iOS
    Source: Digital Trendz
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Global Posts
    272 Global Posts

Default Re: Engadget: Leaks hint at a sleeker UI and a Google Now-like service on the LG G3

Man. Can't wait for Summer!

Default Re: Engadget: Leaks hint at a sleeker UI and a Google Now-like service on the LG G3

I hope this phone knocks it out of the park. I'd like to try a non sense phone but the M8 has got my attention.

Come on LG, hope the G3 is as much of a step up as the G2 was last year.

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app
    Owner of a replacement Htc One... Till something better comes along
    LG G3
    Ambassador

Ok i was thinking of getting the G2, but when does this come out ?? i have only recently read about the G series and it looks good
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Global Posts
    272 Global Posts

The rumor is in Summer with folks guessing July.

I just dropped my nexus 5 and broke the screen. Summer can't come fast enough!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

S5 and m8 were a slight disappointment to the public so I am holding out on the g3 and I hope they bring some game to the table. I would like to see 320+PPI, bigger battery or removable battery, same size screen as the g2, 64/128 GB memory or 32 with external card and better radios than Samsung for VZW.

Sent from my Droid RAZR MAXX (tapatalk)
    VZW LG G3/Motorola Xoom

If these pictures of the UI a for real, then the G3 will be my next phone. As a G2 owner my only complaints about it is the overdrawn UI.