LG G3 Spotted

AKFL3TCH3R

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
I know it isn't a picture of the back. But no joke, this is the G3 I saw someone using in Pike Place in Seattle Washington. I saw the back with the redesigned buttons. Power button was silver and circular. Screen is HUGE.
qava5a8a.jpg

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

leroybrute

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
Large bezels compared to the G2.
??

PS. You must be a nice non intrusive person... Because I would have been all over this guy if I thought it was a G3!

AKFL3TCH3R

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Large bezels compared to the G2.
??

PS. You must be a nice non intrusive person... Because I would have been all over this guy if I thought it was a G3!

Well if I wasn't being dragged around by my family I would have been intrusive. Haha.

Posted via Android Central App

DocToxyn

May 27, 2010
Visit site
Ha! They clearly don't understand how important this is to us.

I was thinking bezel looked at bit big too, compared to g2. Hopefully we won't have to wait much longer to really find out.

djw39

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
Ha! They clearly don't understand how important this is to us.

I was thinking bezel looked at bit big too, compared to g2. Hopefully we won't have to wait much longer to really find out.

It's got a white flip case on it, which kind of blends into the actual bezel.

Sent from my LG-gee using Tapatalk

dctokyo

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Do not think that is a G3, the bezels are way too big.
The G3 will be the same as this one that KDDI is testing now here in Japan
gsmarena_001.jpg

AKFL3TCH3R

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site

dctokyo

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
You sure? Okay.
Though, it is mighty convenient that I saw a leaked photo of the G3 hours prior to seeing the exact same thing in public.
And like someone stated and can be seen, it has a case which makes the bezel look bigger.

I understand what your talking about with the case, but if you look at the top of the phone , there is a lot of space and the picture that I posted has very little, they are trying to keep the same size body but increase the screen from 5.2 to 5.5 inch

The Tick077

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I know it isn't a picture of the back. But no joke, this is the G3 I saw someone using in Pike Place in Seattle Washington. I saw the back with the redesigned buttons. Power button was silver and circular. Screen is HUGE.http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/04/27/qava5a8a.jpg

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

IDK, is that a button on the bottom there? It is hard to tell, but if it is, I wouldn't think it was the G3.

DocToxyn

May 27, 2010
Visit site
I considered that too. However the G2 has the LG logo there and that is reminiscent of a button. If they keep that element on the G3 it might look like that pictured.