Front and Back Two Tone LG G3

BEARD GANG

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I hate when they do this.. They call it a white device then the front is black.. Man I wanted a full white this two tone is not nice for me .. Hoping that white is some sort of a case

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

JJ Jones

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm not certain that actually is two tone. To me, it appears to have a dark screen protector on it making the bottom bezel look sort of grayish. Look at the top bezel where there is no screen protector. Looks to be a few slivers of white to me.

Posted via Android Central App

scottysize

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Oh man, give me give me give me! I'm going to be at my local VZW launch day waiting for the store to open. All of the leaked picks I"ve seen look like the back of the ones above, so I'm thinking the pictures are probably good.

- - - Updated - - -

The back still looks slippery...

One word: Incipio

Orion78

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm not certain that actually is two tone. To me, it appears to have a dark screen protector on it making the bottom bezel look sort of grayish. Look at the top bezel where there is no screen protector. Looks to be a few slivers of white to me.

Yeah it's definitely white. It's just one of those dark screen protectors.

jimgravy

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
It's not a screen protector! What your looking at is a super thin bezel! How could you think it's two tone? Rock on LG!!

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
It's not a screen protector! What your looking at is a super thin bezel! How could you think it's two tone? Rock on LG!!

Because it is two tone. Look at the bottom of the screen where the logo is, that's black

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app