New LG G3 pics fro. Evleaks 5/3

Jonneh

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
It has a removable battery according to the article just posted on here at AC.

The only thing keeping me wondering if I'm going to get the G Pro 2 or the G3 was the removable battery...G3 it is!
(I'm one of those strange users who opt to increase the thickness of their phone with higher-capacity-monster-batteries!)

kingmac38

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
It has a removable battery according to the article just posted on here at AC.

The only thing keeping me wondering if I'm going to get the G Pro 2 or the G3 was the removable battery...G3 it is!
(I'm one of those strange users who opt to increase the thickness of their phone with higher-capacity-monster-batteries!)

You may not be able to as it's supposed to be water proof also .... May take a while to get special back made for that .... One good thing maybe it will be like G pro 2 ... There were 2 batteries in the box

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
All of these leaks and not one person has whipped out a ruler and gave us some measurements? CMON!! :-*

Someone measured the phone against the notebook paper lines in the leak from last week. Said its approximately 144mm tall...

rahxephon

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
To me the pics look like the phone is wrapped in a case. The so-called case seems to protrude everywhere. You get a nice edge around the screen so it doesn't touch the table - the buttons and camera/sensor ports seem to be sunken pretty deep - corners of the case have a gap/antenna strip(?).

LightaDroid

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
I wonder if LG is going to do the soft keys hard keys that Oneplus one did to theirs...

if LG put a stylus on the LG G3 that phone is Mine!!!!

LightaDroid

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
The Note series could use some real competition. That would be really compelling.

It would be really hard going toe to toe with the Note series since LG G3 comes out before the Note 4 does.
But I think if anyone could do it. I'd put money on LG pulling it off.

lindseybp

May 7, 2010
Visit site
It would be really hard going toe to toe with the Note series since LG G3 comes out before the Note 4 does.
But I think if anyone could do it. I'd put money on LG pulling it off.

I agree...if the G3 comes with the Snapdragon 805, 3gb ram, ois on camera and QHD display I don't know what else samsung could introduce in the Note 4 that would trump it substantially.

LightaDroid

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
I agree...if the G3 comes with the Snapdragon 805, 3gb ram, ois on camera and QHD display I don't know what else samsung could introduce in the Note 4 that would trump it substantially.

Well the S pen is a big plus for note.
and pretty sure the Note 4 will have the finger scanner
but yea it will be a good fight ..... for us lol