LG G3 Caught in the Wild with Smart Cover!

rahxephon

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
Cut out seems to match the clock in the teaser. Nice find.

2u44lc6.jpg

rahxephon

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
In other news, South Korea appears to maintain status as the most "connected" country in the world. I see why they might like phones with removable batteries for a quick recharge.

mc4nam

Mar 11, 2014
Visit site
In other news, South Korea appears to maintain status as the most "connected" country in the world. I see why they might like phones with removable batteries for a quick recharge.

What is that thing the lady is holding sitting in front of the person holding the G3? That is not an actual book is it? OMG!

mc4nam

Mar 11, 2014
Visit site
Here is a cropped version of the picture. Seems to be taller than the G2. (Has to be to got to 5.5 right?) Bezels seem about the same size as G2.LG G3 2.jpg

qu1ckset

May 15, 2014
Visit site
Well i don't know what to think now, clearly in the picture of the woman holding the supposed LG G3 the headphones plug into the bottom of the phone, and in the leaked pic of the renders released yesterday you clearly see the headphone port on the top of the phone?? im confused is that some kind IR port or is it supposed to be a headphone jack?

image1.jpg
LG-G3-2.jpg

livetoride4666

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
Well i don't know what to think now, clearly in the picture of the woman holding the supposed LG G3 the headphones plug into the bottom of the phone, and in the leaked pic of the renders released yesterday you clearly see the headphone port on the top of the phone?? im confused is that some kind IR port or is it supposed to be a headphone jack?

View attachment 118381
View attachment 118382

That appears to be an IR sensor. Too small for a headphone port.

Posted via Android Central App

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Additional LG G3 Press Images Leaked, Rear Sensor to be Laser Auto Focus for Camera

One juicy piece of info@evleaks*also included in a separate tweet is that the mystery sensor along the backside of the device, which at first many assumed was an IR blaster for controlling your TV, is actually to be a laser sensor for auto focus while using the G3′s camera. When in use, this laser would allow users to keep both hands on the device while focusing, no longer needing to tap on the display to focus.

Sent from Bad Azz VZW LG G2 Cyan Tapatalk

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Every time a new larger phone comes out I keep thinking - just how big of a phone am I going to carry. It eventually becomes just normal, but jeez they just keep getting larger and larger...

thegrants82

Banned
May 8, 2013
Visit site
I hear you but the G3 looks too large for me at least. I have an S5 Dev and was ready to jump on the G3 but it looks to be a little past what I want, to me it actually looks like she is holding a small tablet. Guess we will find out soon but the G3 looks WIDE.
Every time a new larger phone comes out I keep thinking - just how big of a phone am I going to carry. It eventually becomes just normal, but jeez they just keep getting larger and larger...

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
I hear you but the G3 looks too large for me at least. I have an S5 Dev and was ready to jump on the G3 but it looks to be a little past what I want, to me it actually looks like she is holding a small tablet. Guess we will find out soon but the G3 looks WIDE.

The G pro 2 is 157.9 x 81.9 x 8.3 mm. So definitely smaller than that lol

Posted via Android Central App

Mac58

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
If that is a IR blaster, then where the heck do you connect the headphones. In the teaser video they showed one side of the G3 from :18 and then again at :21 and there is nothing at all on that side. So it would mean the other side would contain the charging port and headphone jack and IR blaster but I dont see any of it lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae