Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By qu1ckset
  • 1 Post By Premium1
  • 4 Post By erwaso
  • 1 Post By ErnstMach
  • 1 Post By Google10
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Evleaks with more pics and true purpose of black sensor on back of phone

http://www.droid-life.com/2014/05/15...us-for-camera/

Apparently its a laser blaster used for autofocus according to Evleaks. Dont know what that means lol

Global Posts
    171 Global Posts

Default Re: Evleaks with more pics and true purpose of black sensor on back of phone

Evleaks with more pics and true purpose of black sensor on back of phone-g3gold.png
    Evleaks with more pics and true purpose of black sensor on back of phone-g3tit.png
    Evleaks with more pics and true purpose of black sensor on back of phone-g3white.png
    dunamis likes this.

Laser for faster focus. Innovative!

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: Evleaks with more pics and true purpose of black sensor on back of phone

That phone looks really nice. Now to see the overall size and when it comes to the carriers. Hopefully no Verizon logo on the front this time. Also hope they don't change the buttons again for wireless charging.
    EggoEspada likes this.

Hmm.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Evleaks with more pics and true purpose of black sensor on back of phone-dr-evil-laser.jpg  

In my opinion it looks Sweeeeeeeeet.

Every time I see this thing leak I get concerned that it will be too big to not be a phablet

Snareman likes this.

Global Posts
    5 Global Posts

The hTc one m8 my have competition for build quality. This is a fine looking specimen.

The dark grey has stolen my heart... After two years, I still think my One X is beautiful, but this phone is going to make me forget about it like a middle school crush.
    g3forme likes this.
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

Everytime I see this leak I think, HURRY UP AND TAKE MY MONEY! lol