Purchase Direct From LG ?

KatMiku

May 20, 2014
Visit site
If you mean buying from the LG website like Google does with Nexus devices on Google Play, then the answer is No.

The LG website will just give you a list of retailers on where to get the phone, if you like in the UK for example it will probably direct you to Amazon.co.uk and Carphonewarehouse.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
If you mean buying from the LG website like Google does with Nexus devices on Google Play, then the answer is No.

The LG website will just give you a list of retailers on where to get the phone, if you like in the UK for example it will probably direct you to Amazon.co.uk and Carphonewarehouse.

Pretty lame and it will hold back sales.

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
I think it saves them money to not hire distributors and online sales reps/CSR's, also not dealing with residential shipping worldwide.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I think it saves them money to not hire distributors and online sales reps/CSR's, also not dealing with residential shipping worldwide.

Might be but I like to buy direct. So this will allow me to over look this device I guess. I'm sure its a small amount of customer base but its something. I'm sure it will sale either way!

nokia4life

May 6, 2012
Visit site
Might be but I like to buy direct. So this will allow me to over look this device I guess. I'm sure its a small amount of customer base but its something. I'm sure it will sale either way!

I agree with you cgardnervt i prefer to by it unlocked for my region and not deal with carriers and what will happen is all of these third party locations will get them however they LTE will not work in NorthAmerica just like the LG G2 kinda sucks only option is carrier or give up features of LTE to get one from korea. LG should do like HTC and sell it from their site as we'll as carrier they make more money in the end.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davisongeorge