Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Ry
  • 1 Post By GrooveRite
  • 1 Post By npaladin-2000
  • 1 Post By erwaso
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default LG G3 Specs

LG G3 specs | Android Central

• Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon™ 801 (up to 2.5GHz Quad-Core)
    • Display: 5.5-inch Quad HD IPS (2560 x 1440, 538ppi)
    • Memory: 16/32GB eMMC ROM, 2/3GB DDR3 RAM / microSD slot (128GB max)
    • Camera: Rear 13.0MP with OIS+ and Laser Auto Focus / Front 2.1MP
    • Battery: 3,000mAh (removable)
    • Operating System: Android 4.4.2 KitKat
    • Size: 146.3 x 74.6 x 8.9mm
    • Weight: 149g
    • Network: 4G / LTE / HSPA+ 21 Mbps (3G)
    • Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth Smart Ready (Apt-X), NFC, SlimPort, A-GPS/Glonass, USB 2.0
    • Color: Metallic Black, Silk White, Shine Gold, Moon Violet, Burgundy Red
    • Other: Smart Keyboard, Smart Notice, Knock CodeTM , Guest Mode, etc.
    What other devices have I had? Here's my [URL="http://forums.androidcentral.com/android-central-lounge/181203-post-your-phone-timeline.html#post1861526"]phone timeline[/URL].
    [B]Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads![/B]

[url=http://forums.mobilenations.com/rules-policies/500-community-rules-guidelines.html][B]Community Rules & Guidelines[/B] - Mobile Nations Forums[/url]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    mandoman28 likes this.

Global Posts
    67 Global Posts

Default Re: LG G3 Specs

Impressive. I am very tempted by the G3.

I really want to give them my money simply because they are offering a device with an SD card slot and removable battery! I'm just going to hold out and see how the device runs with the 801 and 1440 display before I go and purchase this device.

Global Posts
    32,244 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Pure Nexus/Franco Kernel

This thing is going to be a force to be reckoned with.

Yes! specs are impressive. I'm impatient to know the price. It looks quite better than others flagships, as the iphone 5s or samsung s5 (specially the camera!)
    If you want to see the design from every angle in 3 Dimensions, you will find it in this link. It helped me better to get an idea about how it will look like when i ll have it on my hands
    LG G3 Specs-screenshot.png

Screw what I just wrote, I'm getting this device!!!! They deserve my money!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Golfdriver97 View Post
    This thing is going to be a force to be reckoned with.
    Absolutely!!
    sparker04 likes this.

I'll take a 32 GB version please. Where do I check out?

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk
    GrooveRite likes this.

Praying for the 32!

Anyone know what that Lil tab on the back corner is? Almost looks like a pull for a stylus.

Posted from my VZW GALAXY S3

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Bell View Post
    Anyone know what that Lil tab on the back corner is? Almost looks like a pull for a stylus.

Posted from my VZW GALAXY S3
    Korean version has an antenna for tv
    Nicanto likes this.

Specs look great, I do not really get the 16gb/2gb ram and 32gb/3gb ram offerings but other than that I like it.

3 gb ram for me please. Hopefully Rogers in Canada makes a statement soon, hoping for a June release.

CNET says it only shoots 1080P video? What the?

Quote Originally Posted by Google10 View Post
    Maybe they thought with the fancy screen, it would shoot 4k like the Z2?

Quote Originally Posted by erwaso View Post
    Maybe they thought with the fancy screen, it would shoot 4k like the Z2?
    I'm seeing other sources that say it shoots 4K. If it only shot 1080p, that would be a deal breaker for a two year phone that has more than a 1080p screen itself lol.

I'm seeing other sources that say it shoots 4K. If it only shot 1080p, that would be a deal breaker for a two year phone that has more than a 1080p screen itself lol.
    You're right it does, just saw a video review

Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Carrier
    UCKL2

Impressive specs. The size is perfect and since using the Nexus 5 I have grown to like LG. Can't wait till launch.

CNET reviews are a great place to get a laugh, they have very low standards for their regular contributors. Do not trust them any more than folks like "Trusted Reviews". It should be using a package similar to the G2, with upgraded gyro and improved focus, and in my opinion a little overshoot on camera software color saturation enhancement. Previous models were a bit cool and had little 'pop' said the reviewers, so LG went heavier on color. ALSO since it should have the same QHD/UHD video mode with 8 megapixels on the video (more than double the screen pixel count), you can shoot probably 5min clips (hardware heat limit) that will look remarkable on the 3.7mpix screen.

The nice thing here is the 120fps mode 1080p compared to 60fps on my Flex, and the super photo burst mode that reminds me of the full-auto film cameras from the 90s.

Quote Originally Posted by Relgoshan View Post
    CNET reviews are a great place to get a laugh, they have very low standards for their regular contributors. Do not trust them any more than folks like "Trusted Reviews". It should be using a package similar to the G2, with upgraded gyro and improved focus, and in my opinion a little overshoot on camera software color saturation enhancement. Previous models were a bit cool and had little 'pop' said the reviewers, so LG went heavier on color. ALSO since it should have the same QHD/UHD video mode with 8 megapixels on the video (more than double the screen pixel count), you can shoot probably 5min clips (hardware heat limit) that will look remarkable on the 3.7mpix screen.

The nice thing here is the 120fps mode 1080p compared to 60fps on my Flex, and the super photo burst mode that reminds me of the full-auto film cameras from the 90s.
    The 720p 120 fps slow motion also ....

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2