LG G3: AT&T

Blazer

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site
Is there a way to remove "AT&T" from the left side of the notification bar? Maybe it was not on my old Galaxy S3 due to Nova launcher.

frope01

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
I am coming from a Lumia 1520 so no landscape mode for the home screen is nothing new for me. I also am not noticing the yellow tint.

Sent from my LG-D850 using AC Forums mobile app

There's definitely a slight tint but I only notice it next to another bright device like my Optimus G PRO and Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4. By itself it's stellar. I can even see it outside on a sunny day.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Relgoshan

May 16, 2011
Visit site
I love it but disappointed at some simple things excluded from g2. First home screen won't go to landscape mode, that sucks in my car. Second there's not as much customization as far as app icons, I liked making certain ones large like alarm and poweramp. Finally why no stock flashlight widget????

Posted via Android Central App

Settings >> Home Screen. There should be ticboxes for portrait lock and for wraparound scrolling. I am surprised you say the icon customization is limited, on my Flex with 4.4 I can do....inadvisable things...with custom icons made from image files. Well but Flex has a two-mode light/SOS and you say the G3 failed to include one so who knows.

Could also be brand stuff. Like some models of Flex have a Qslide mode for AOSP browser and some models do not.

I am coming from a Lumia 1520 so no landscape mode for the home screen is nothing new for me. I also am not noticing the yellow tint.

Sent from my LG-D850 using AC Forums mobile app

See above, landscape should be possible I hope.

Relgoshan

May 16, 2011
Visit site
Did I miss it?

WOW. That makes me ANGRY. Some of my favorite stuff on the Flex is totally omitted here...I mean now that I found my Moga what would I do without landscape Home? And when using the GPS and music....and no stock Flashlight?

And of course the battery is weaker and the rear button does not light up, right? It's official, while I may recommend the phone to a few other people it is NOT for me.

oldschoolsig

Aug 18, 2013
Visit site
Did anyone come from the g2,I don't see the option to hold the home key and get what I think is the application manager. Essentially a history of your apps frozen where you left them. One of my favorite g2 features. Anyone?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Sentrix

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Interesting on that the G3 is the first AT&T branded phone where the 'AT&T' in the top left doesn't disappear ever (when in service).
In past phones, notifications would make it go away. Now it just stays there no matter what.

MrBungle999

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Settings >> Home Screen. There should be ticboxes for portrait lock and for wraparound scrolling

See above, landscape should be possible I hope.

It does landscape on all apps just not home screens. I don't have the flex but I think it's probably closer to the g2 software

Posted via Android Central App

eddyknights

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
Anyone know if the L G G 3 will be able to utilize ATT new Advance LTe tech that there just now adding to different markets for faster downoad speeds n upload speeds ect

eddyknights

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
LG G3 and LTE Advance compatible??

Anyone know if the L G G 3 will be able to utilize ATT new Advance LTE tech that there just now deploying in Chicago and some other areas to different markets for faster downoad speeds n upload speeds ect ..is the L G G 3 capable of this

eddyknights

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
ATT LG G3

I switched over from Sprint to ATT and I got the LG G3 and im experiencing some slow speeds in some areas where it even drops below 4g. Thought ATT in Florida was great. Can this be the phone . Anyways I can under the settings perhaps trouble shoot it . Can it be the sim card