LG G3: AT&T

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
They won't even give a release date yet. I'm sure pre orders will open up by next week, so might be late for you bud.

fedxup

May 22, 2014
Visit site
They won't even give a release date yet. I'm sure pre orders will open up by next week, so might be late for you bud.
Ya, with all the leeks, availability and price were the only things I was waiting on. I'm an iPhone user looking to make the change and this is one of the phones I was looking at.

rustum

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site
Disappointed with waiting time. I guess, I am stuck with S5. I should have waited for couple of weeks without ordering S5. Anyway, my corporate website allows 16gb versions (cheapest flavor) only. Other than bigger screen, it is same as S5. S5 has little bigger bezels (Water proof and physical buttons). I am finding S5 itself little uncomfortable with case. G3 is definitely wider and thicker than S5.

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Disappointed with waiting time. I guess, I am stuck with S5. I should have waited for couple of weeks without ordering S5. Anyway, my corporate website allows 16gb versions (cheapest flavor) only. Other than bigger screen, it is same as S5. S5 has little bigger bezels (Water proof and physical buttons). I am finding S5 itself little uncomfortable with case. G3 is definitely wider and thicker than S5.

Get insurance and go case-less like i did lol. honestly, the GS5 isn't a bad device to end up with ;)

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
How's the UI compared to the previous model. Is it more flat and refined?

From the AC hands-on:

LG's software experience has been significantly redesigned too. It's more angular, with what LG calls "mature" colors. It feels like the opposite of what we've seen, color-wise, from older LG devices, not to mention many Samsung products. With its toned-back, more geometric UI it feels like a more professional software experience than the G2. Subtle animation flourishes and use of mainly rectangular and circular widgets. Certain apps have also received their own signature colors, which is designed to give each their own individual style.

That's all running atop the latest Android 4.4.2 KitKat.

I'm going to go with "yes." :)

ddot196

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
From the leaks and today the ui looks to have been much improved. Flat and minimal seems to be the approach. This is one thing I want to see more of hands on.

Posted via Android Central App

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Is it safe to say the minimal, simple ui would assist in speeding up the phone in general? I mean versus sense or TouchWiz...

iamkayeful

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Hi. I bought samsung note 3 in Manila. I'm going to Las Vegas this June and planning to buy an LTE sim. Will I able to enjoy the LTE signal for surfing while I'm in Las Vegas? Hope you someone can help me. Many thanks

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz