LG G3: Sprint

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Thanks. I've always had black and the Air Force now allows us to have colored phones. I was going to let my wife have the gold and I wanted a white, but I'll take black to get my hands on this phone. Speaking of cases, do you think they'll have the Quick Circle cases available on launch day?

I read on Google Playstand that a company will have both a regular circle flip case and a qi charging case. They didn't specify a date for release though. But in the meantime Amazon has a few.

Amazon.com: LG G3 Case, Verus [Quick Circle Window] LG G3 Flip Case [Dandy Nuevo] [Black] - Premium Vintage PU Leather Flip View Cover - Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, International, and Unlocked - Leather View Flip Case LG Optimus G3 D850 VS985 D8

VW Maverick

Retired Ambassador
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
I am not sure which is worse.
Not knowing when it will be released or knowing and then having to battle linear time to get to that day. :)

Mav. :cool:

DocToxyn

May 27, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone caught wind of any promos that Sprint might be running? My local store said they won't have accessories until next week, but phones arrive Friday.

Posted via Android Central App

VW Maverick

Retired Ambassador
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Got my case. All I need now is the phone.
e8adynen.jpg

yga9u4up.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU3757645

Sent from my Sprint Tri-Band LG G2.

fgcchevy

Oct 13, 2009
Visit site
That thing is a tank! I always get the platinum case holster combo from best buy. Them r the best holsters you can get IMO. I've had my s3 holster for 2 years now n its held up great!

VW Maverick

Retired Ambassador
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
It looks bulkier than it is. It's very, very light and my thumb glides across the whole area with ease.
I had never seen a case with a built in screen protector before. :)

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site

What a way to destroy the great design of the G3, but take that at will as we all have our preferences and I'm not having a go by any means, you want to protect your new phone.

As do I by making dam sure I don't drop it lol

And if I do I have spent from this point to that enjoying the original design and not one that is as dreadful as that lol

May be harsh but some opinions are lol

Please don't take this personally

Enjoy it and if your happy my opinion means nothing and is exactly that my opinion lol

VW Maverick

Retired Ambassador
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
I trust myself to keep the phone safe.
It's other people that is the unknown factor, so gotta do what you can.
Personally I like the elegant design of the phone but gotta play the odds. Can't afford to risk a $600.00 phone for want of a $20.00 case.
Like you, just my $.02
It would be boring if everyone was the same. :)

VW Maverick

Retired Ambassador
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Supposedly, they will send you a $150.00 gift card if you get it on Easy Pay.
We will know more tomorrow when Pre-Ordering starts.

I will be hitting up a Corporate Store on release day, the 18th.

DocToxyn

May 27, 2010
Visit site
Supposedly, they will send you a $150.00 gift card if you get it on Easy Pay.
We will know more tomorrow when Pre-Ordering starts.

I will be hitting up a Corporate Store on release day, the 18th.

Sprint really seems to want people to go in this direction. Is it really a better deal for someone coming from standard 2yr contract? Do I gain/lose anything compared to what I already have?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463