Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 218
Like Tree50Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
  2. #2  

    Default Re: LG G3: Sprint

    Nice!
  3. #3  
    sabre1106's Avatar

    Posts
    27 Posts
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts

    Default Re: LG G3: Sprint

    It says on the Promo page that the gold is a sprint exclusive... Interesting. I wonder who will carry the red and blue variants that we saw today.
  4. #4  

    Default Re: LG G3: Sprint

    Are they carrying the grey one as well?
  5. #5  
    ammaralo's Avatar

    Posts
    47 Posts
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts

    Default Re: LG G3: Sprint

    Ugh,
    Seriously, JULY,
    Gonna have to wait a little long with this S3.

    Should I just get an M8?
  6. #6  
    VW Maverick's Avatar

    Posts
    4,179 Posts
    Carrier
    Nexus 6 - CM13.0 w/6.0.1

    Default Re: LG G3: Sprint

    I would be very surprised if Sprint (or any major Us carrier) does not offer the 3GB RAM/32GB storage version.

    Mav.

    Sent from my Sprint Tri-Band LG G2.
  7. #7  

    Default Re: LG G3: Sprint

    Quote Originally Posted by ammaralo View Post
    Ugh,
    Seriously, JULY,
    Gonna have to wait a little long with this S3.

    Should I just get an M8?
    I listed my M8 for sale this morning hoping this would be available very soon. I might have to take it off but rest assured I'll be selling my M8 for the G3.

    Posted via Android Central App
  8. #8  

    Default Re: LG G3: Sprint

    Quote Originally Posted by ammaralo View Post
    Ugh,
    Seriously, JULY,
    Gonna have to wait a little long with this S3.

    Should I just get an M8?
    Can't wait two months??

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
  9. #9  

    Default Re: LG G3: Sprint

    I really like the looks of the G3, 5.5" screen is perfect size. But if Sprint doesn't offer the 32gb version i'm not buying. I love the 32gb of memory on my note 3. Won't go back to 16gb.
    bar1203 and Gator352 like this.
  10. #10  

    Default Re: LG G3: Sprint

    Quote Originally Posted by Soundtrack to Chaos View Post
    Can't wait two months??

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    Really only a month it is almost June already ... and it will come out early t mobile give away stops on June 28 .... It's going to be first week in July probably

    Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
  11. #11  
    VW Maverick's Avatar

    Posts
    4,179 Posts
    Carrier
    Nexus 6 - CM13.0 w/6.0.1

    Default Re: LG G3: Sprint

    For those (like me) who are going to get a G3 on Easy Pay, the MSRP looks to be $599.99 which makes the monthly payments $25.00 per.

    Mav.
  12. #12  

    Default Re: LG G3: Sprint

    It would be great if this had svlte but I know it probably won't



    Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
  13. #13  

    Default Re: LG G3: Sprint

    I am still debating if I want to keep my g flex or go with the g3.

    Posted via Android Central App
  14. #14  

    Default Re: LG G3: Sprint

    Quote Originally Posted by Mika Kat View Post
    I am still debating if I want to keep my g flex or go with the g3.

    Posted via Android Central App
    For me it will be the ergonomics, at this rate I am probably hanging for good news about a Flex 2.
  15. #15  

    Default Re: LG G3: Sprint

    Quote Originally Posted by Relgoshan View Post
    For me it will be the ergonomics, at this rate I am probably hanging for good news about a Flex 2.
    Flex 2 will be coming out soon so I'm trying to wait until the next flex 2. So hard to wait these next few months.

    Posted via Android Central App
  16. #16  

    Default Re: LG G3: Sprint

    Quote Originally Posted by VW Maverick View Post
    I would be very surprised if Sprint (or any major Us carrier) does not offer the 3GB RAM/32GB storage version.

    Mav.

    Sent from my Sprint Tri-Band LG G2.
    I read a couple days ago the reason the Sprint being $50 cheaper than at&t and T-Mobile might be because it possibly being the 16/2gb version. If true this would suck.
  17. #17  
    shamefulzero's Avatar

    Posts
    319 Posts
    Carrier
    ICS

    Default Re: LG G3: Sprint

    friday july 25
  18. #18  

    Default Re: LG G3: Sprint

    Quote Originally Posted by leroybrute View Post
    I read a couple days ago the reason the Sprint being $50 cheaper than at&t and T-Mobile might be because it possibly being the 16/2gb version. If true this would suck.
    Sprint had the 32gb g2 they won't go smaller on this one

    Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
  19. #19  

    Default Re: LG G3: Sprint

    I don't think so either. They're just trying to keep customers

    Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app
    bluerobin likes this.
  20. #20  
    VW Maverick's Avatar

    Posts
    4,179 Posts
    Carrier
    Nexus 6 - CM13.0 w/6.0.1

    Default Re: LG G3: Sprint

    My guess is that Sprint's release will be on Friday, July 11th.
    Just a hunch.

    Mav.
    Mika Kat likes this.
  21. #21  

    Default Re: LG G3: Sprint

    Quote Originally Posted by VW Maverick View Post
    My guess is that Sprint's release will be on Friday, July 11th.
    Just a hunch.

    Mav.
    I'd probably drop by and check it out then. If they get the 3gb /32gb version I'm tempted to upgrade to it.

    Posted via Android Central App
  22. #22  
    VW Maverick's Avatar

    Posts
    4,179 Posts
    Carrier
    Nexus 6 - CM13.0 w/6.0.1

    Default Re: LG G3: Sprint

    Treadhead likes this.
  23. #23  

    Default Re: LG G3: Sprint

    Quote Originally Posted by VW Maverick View Post
    Thanks for that link. My favorite line was that the strength of the G3 was its lack of weaknesses.

    Posted via Android Central App
  24. #24  
    VW Maverick's Avatar

    Posts
    4,179 Posts
    Carrier
    Nexus 6 - CM13.0 w/6.0.1

    Default Re: LG G3: Sprint

    Quote Originally Posted by DocToxyn View Post
    Thanks for that link. My favorite line was that the strength of the G3 was its lack of weaknesses.
    I liked that part also.

    Mav.
  25. #25  
    VW Maverick's Avatar

    Posts
    4,179 Posts
    Carrier
    Nexus 6 - CM13.0 w/6.0.1

    Default Re: LG G3: Sprint

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. LG G3 Specs
    By Ry in forum LG G3
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-28-2014, 10:13 PM
  2. LG G3 Camera
    By Ry in forum LG G3
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-27-2014, 03:06 PM
  3. LG Battery/Display Optimization
    By Ry in forum LG G3
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-27-2014, 02:01 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-27-2014, 11:03 AM
  5. lg optimus g pro: no sound
    By jap54 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly Bean
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-27-2014, 10:15 AM

Posting Permissions