We've got the LG G3, you've got questions...

20degrees

Banned
Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
What else would you point it at?

SENT VIA MY LG G-FLEX ON SPRINT, POSTED BY ANDROID CENTRALS APP....LIFE IS GOOD✌

Smh.

You have to point it directly at the TV. Most remotes can be used comfortably without holding it straight at the TVs port. The g2 has to be pointed directly at the TVs port for it to work.

m3lover1

Trusted Member
May 4, 2010
Visit site
I just read in mashables on their hands on that there's a fingerprint sensor on the back. Is that true? Don't seem to read any mention on it from other hands on

Alex Dobie

Executive Editor, Android Central
Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
Thanks. Was there any discussion being able to use the laser auto-focus for other applications? Like maybe a laser rangefinder for golfing or perhaps measuring the dimensions of a room?
Nope, but that'd be pretty cool.
How about otg support?

Sent from Bad Azz VZW LG G2 Cyan Tapatalk
OTG is supported, including storage.

How good is the camera (especially in low light conditions) compared to the ones in lumia and sony phones?
Check out our camera samples: LG G3 camera samples and first impressions | Android Central
Alex, as a personal preference would you use the M7 as your daily driver or the G3?
Many thanks
I'd choose the G3 over the M7. Unless you mean the M8, in which case... that's a trickier choice.

I just read in mashables on their hands on that there's a fingerprint sensor on the back. Is that true? Don't seem to read any mention on it from other hands on
No fingerprint sensor.
Any sign of a power saver mode?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk
Yeah, there's a regular power saver mode that cuts down on background data, etc. No EXTREME power saver like HTC/Samsung though.

dwade62

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I read somewhere that after watching x amount of video (I think it was video) the phone became hot and the screen automatically dimmed down. Have you experienced anything like that yet, or heard of similar experiences?

Alex Dobie

Executive Editor, Android Central
Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
I read somewhere that after watching x amount of video (I think it was video) the phone became hot and the screen automatically dimmed down. Have you experienced anything like that yet, or heard of similar experiences?

Yes, but only with extended game/benchmark use.

Ziga Radsel

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
Is it possible to turn off Smart Notice, Smart Bulletin and other LG specific software features and if so, how close can you get to a stock Android experience?

Also I heard the white version is less appealing both visually and by touch, what's up with that?

Even though it's already been asked, when it comes down to it: M8 or G3? Or better yet which 2014 flagship?

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Doesn't the nature of "best guess" make +/- 1 week have no meaning? The point of the best guess is to get within a week or two. If he's not within the range, what happens?

This forum has the most personal attacks on any forum I've seen on here. Not sure what's up with the people interested in this phone.

Sent from my Droid Maxx using Tapatalk 4