We've got the LG G3, you've got questions...

Derek Winstead

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Does the camera have a burst mode that shoots over 20 shots with full resolution? My wife's htc one x has this and seems all the newer phones stopped doing good burst shots.

It's super handy when trying to get a great shot of our 14 month old.

david279

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
not a question but more of a statement.

The SD card doesn't look like it's going anywhere.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Does the camera have a burst mode that shoots over 20 shots with full resolution? My wife's htc one x has this and seems all the newer phones stopped doing good burst shots.

It's super handy when trying to get a great shot of our 14 month old.

Burst shot was awesome for my kids on the one X. Better than the continuous shot on the Optimus G I have now :(

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
How is game play and movie watching on it?

Any Lag or stutter at all like many theorists on here were worried about?

the1m.polo

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
LG seemed to play dead in the middle of Samsung and HTC with adding features people actually use on Samsung and trying to simplify the UI and pay attention to detail like HTC ..

My 2 part question, how's the sound vs the M8 and 2.. based on your short time with the G3 .. if you had to pick up a phone today between the buying a GS3 , M8 , or G3 who would get your money?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using AC Forums mobile app

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site

kronium

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Does it have Split Screen like the Galaxies? I need pulse and Netflix to work simultaneously. Also, is the OIS truly functional, or more a gimmick?

feres13

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
1) Nano Sim or Micro Sim ???
2) How would you rate the G3, M8 and Z2 when it comes to ergonomics and in hand feel?
3) How is the back cover? Is it thick and solid or flimsy? Is the cack cover creaking ?
4) Does this awesome display have any impact on performance? Did you notice any stuttering ? Have you ran with any incompatibility issues with certain apps ?
5) Does the 1W speaker really make a difference? How does it compare to the Z2 ?
6) I know it's too early but how does the camera compare to the S5 or Z2 ?

patstar5

May 15, 2012
Visit site
How is it compared to other flagships in terms of size? Does it feel like a phablet?

Posted via Android Central App

nullqwerty

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
How's the call quality? i.e. Do people say you sound good on the other end?Seems like a basic question but my Droid DNA has awful call quality which is why I'm looking for a new phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC