LG G3 overcomes Samsung Galaxy S5!!

lindseybp

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Will it outsell the Galaxy S5?

Not a chance....

Nothing against the G3. I have an S4 and am going to give it a look when it's released and may switch but Samsung sells a ton of S5's. I just don't see how the G3 could have a hope of outselling it.

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I don't see it happening, even if their Marketing strategy changes in a big way. Apple & Samsung will and continue to dominate.

Too little, too late.

Not necessarily! Depending on how well its received once released, this may be the start of LG's 'rise' up the ranks to where Samsung and Apple are. Word of mouth can also be a powerful thing! Perhaps not this year but the next or even the following as that word of mouth spreads. Besides, it'll be nice to have another player up in the mix!

Jdroids

May 7, 2012
Visit site
I don't think it's defective the battery the battery life is average. I had to tweak her phone to improve the battery life. Samsung does a better job of battery management.
How do you know you didn't get a defective one? Have you tried things like FDR, changing SIM and even swapping the phone?

I don't see how G2 does poor battery management than Samsung. Not sure which Samsung phone you are comparing to. But the only model that can come even remotely close to G2 battery life is probably Note 3 and not a chance for anything else from Samsung. I'm not alone in saying this. Majority of G2 owners are very happy with battery life.

doggy2965

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
I loved my S4 as a device but poor radios ruined as a phone. Lg g2 was much better in that aspect. So I passed on the g5 to wait for this.

Posted via Android Central App

psp1232171

May 9, 2011
Visit site
I loved my S4 as a device but poor radios ruined as a phone. Lg g2 was much better in that aspect. So I passed on the g5 to wait for this.

I totally agree. Had the galaxy s2 and now the S4 and my wife had the free LG Viper and she had full bars and reception where the sammys were struggling just to get a bar of service. Now with removable battery and sd card I may use my upgrade for this beauty.

Topgonzo

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
I've got the flex and I'm a huge LG fan now. Best phone I've ever used. I don't plan on getting the G3 but if the next flex comes out next year I'm all over it.

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Kilroy13

Banned
Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
I've got the flex and I'm a huge LG fan now. Best phone I've ever used. I don't plan on getting the G3 but if the next flex comes out next year I'm all over it.

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Me 2

SENT VIA MY LG G-FLEX ON SPRINT, POSTED BY ANDROID CENTRALS APP....LIFE IS GOOD✌

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
armeniomanuel