Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SactoKingsFan
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default how many people here are waiting for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4, before deciding on the LG G3?

how many people here are waiting for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4, before deciding on the LG G3?

let's say Samsung gives the Note 4 a 2K SuperAMOLED 5.7-inch screen in a body that' about the same size....

Global Posts
    192 Global Posts

Default Re: how many people here are waiting for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4, before deciding on the LG G3?

Personally I'm looking to hear more about the Motorola X+1.

Nexus 5 4.4.2 (rooted)
    ~Keith

Nexus 5 - 4.4.2 (rooted) on T-Mobile
    Nexus 7 (2012)- 4.4.2 (rooted)

Default Re: how many people here are waiting for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4, before deciding on the LG G3?

I don't think so. Everything about the G3 sounds good and I don't think the Note 4 will have similar dimensions. However, I might take a look at the S5 Active.

Sent from my G2 running SOKP
    ffejjj likes this.

Global Posts
    806 Global Posts

Great question but I don't know if I'll actually wait. Had the S3 and note 3 and Samsung phone's reception isn't great. Often times at work I'm down to 1X or no signal at all. Plus on both phones I've had battery drain and SD card issues. Might be time to move on and give LG a shot

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

It's like comparing apples and bananas. I am trying to decide between this phone, the Z2 and the s5. The Note 4 is an entirely different thing.

Posted from my VZW GALAXY S3

Not me

Posted via Android Central App

The Z2 would give the G3 a run for my money but I'm not buying an unlocked phone when I can upgrade on Tmo to the G3 for at the very least half the price.

And I'm just not into Samsung stuff anymore. S5 is pretty lame, expect more of the same with the Note 4.

Posted via Android Central App