G3 release date?

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
i wish AT&T gave release dates, i assume they want those who are ready to upgrade and impatient to buy now versus waiting for the new device. Jerks. lol

RicKaysen

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
I'm always amused by the reaction of salespeople in the company stores. Whenever there's a highly anticipated device that has the interwebs buzzing with speculation, they invariably claim total ignorance..."nope, never heard of that phone, but we have a lovely selection of soon to be obsolete items for you to choose from right over here." Obviously they want to sell what they have and not encourage you to wait, but it hardly inspires confidence in their opinions when they claim to be the only people in the tech world completely oblivious to developments in their field.

Murph5150

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
July 10th - Pre-orders
July 17th - Hits stores and FedEx pre-order delivery

*Verizon Only*

Posted via Android Central App

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I'm always amused by the reaction of salespeople in the company stores. Whenever there's a highly anticipated device that has the interwebs buzzing with speculation, they invariably claim total ignorance..."nope, never heard of that phone, but we have a lovely selection of soon to be obsolete items for you to choose from right over here." Obviously they want to sell what they have and not encourage you to wait, but it hardly inspires confidence in their opinions when they claim to be the only people in the tech world completely oblivious to developments in their field.

They are not claiming not to know, they probably do not know. They really have not idea when the new models are coming and most do not get on the sites to see these rumors etc.

rahxephon

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
They are not claiming not to know, they probably do not know. They really have not idea when the new models are coming and most do not get on the sites to see these rumors etc.

Yup it's just another retail job. Chances are the employee doesn't know and doesn't care to find out. Clock in clock out.