Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree5Likes
  • 5 Post By RicKaysen
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default G3 release date?

Anyone know the release date??

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: G3 release date?

next month for the US, no exact dates afaik

Quote Originally Posted by erwaso View Post
    next month for the US, no exact dates afaik
    This.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

i wish AT&T gave release dates, i assume they want those who are ready to upgrade and impatient to buy now versus waiting for the new device. Jerks. lol
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Saweet! I can not wait!!!

I'm always amused by the reaction of salespeople in the company stores. Whenever there's a highly anticipated device that has the interwebs buzzing with speculation, they invariably claim total ignorance..."nope, never heard of that phone, but we have a lovely selection of soon to be obsolete items for you to choose from right over here." Obviously they want to sell what they have and not encourage you to wait, but it hardly inspires confidence in their opinions when they claim to be the only people in the tech world completely oblivious to developments in their field.

Carrier
    Euroskank CM10

July 10th - Pre-orders
    July 17th - Hits stores and FedEx pre-order delivery

*Verizon Only*

Quote Originally Posted by RicKaysen View Post
    I'm always amused by the reaction of salespeople in the company stores. Whenever there's a highly anticipated device that has the interwebs buzzing with speculation, they invariably claim total ignorance..."nope, never heard of that phone, but we have a lovely selection of soon to be obsolete items for you to choose from right over here." Obviously they want to sell what they have and not encourage you to wait, but it hardly inspires confidence in their opinions when they claim to be the only people in the tech world completely oblivious to developments in their field.
    They are not claiming not to know, they probably do not know. They really have not idea when the new models are coming and most do not get on the sites to see these rumors etc.

Quote Originally Posted by planoman View Post
    They are not claiming not to know, they probably do not know. They really have not idea when the new models are coming and most do not get on the sites to see these rumors etc.
    Yup it's just another retail job. Chances are the employee doesn't know and doesn't care to find out. Clock in clock out.

June 29th for T-Mobile, but I'm not getting too hopeful, haha. Seriously considering getting the phone, but it's not like the M8 is a slouch either (except for the camera in some situations).

From the T-Mobile G3 thread:
    LG G3: T-Mobile
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

What about att?